The BEST ingredients according to the latest science
The BEST ingredients according to the latest science -
1. Prickly pear oil: provides skin-softening effect and strong antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties
3. Elastine: restores the elasticity of the skin
4. Collagen: provides a skin’s connective tissue support, hydrates the skin
5. Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection, participates in collagen production, boosts skins defense against UV exposure...
6. Arginin enhances the production of collagen, helps to repair any damage caused to the skin due to environmental factors
7. Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture, reduces inflammation, and provides plumping effect
8. Peptides minimize the appearance of fine lines, reduces the roughness of the skin, improves the skin tone.
9. Apple stem cell extract protects skin cells from the damaging effects of UV rays and increases skin’s cell vitality
10. Glycolic Acid is naturally derived Alpha-Hydroxy Acid found in sugar cane. Studies have shown Glycolic Acid is an exfoliant that encourages production of collagen and increases cell turnover.
11. Salicylic Acid is naturally derived Beta-Hydroxy Acid found in Willow Bark Extract. Encourages surface renewal for a smoother texture.
12. Lactic Acid provides excellent moisture, while refreshing skin texture.
13. Jojoba Beads (Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil) is natural round beads that will not abrade the delicate skin tissue.
14. Grapefruit extract is used to heal and clear many skin conditions including acne.
AND we have them all! Check out our ingredients and benefits on our product pages: www.pearskincare.com